Do you dream of the perfect bespoke wedding cake?
Lots of ideas but need expert advice?
Asking yourself how can I have the most bold, stunning and stylish wedding cake?
You have so many ideas for your perfect wedding cake, but need expert advice as to where to start. We care about your wedding cake design and strive for absolute excellence.
We want you to walk into your wedding reception and say “wow, that’s exactly what I dreamed about!”
We are Erica and Charlie and we create bold, stunning and stylish wedding cakes for couples marrying in Kent, London and the South East.
We are the mother and daughter team behind Bluebell Kitchen, who work closely together on every cake design that we create. We have years of experience and being a team of two enables us to offer a faultless, seamless service that will leave you smiling from the moment we first meet to the moment you say “I do.”
Bold, Stunning and Stylish
We are passionate about your wedding cake and will work closely with you to bring all of your wedding cake design ideas to life. When it comes to your wedding cake design, we want to ensure that you experience the kind of luxury quality only available as part of a one to one design process. We are sugar flower specialists.
Unsure about Flavours?
Think you can only choose one flavour for your wedding cake?
Remember it’s your wedding day, you can have as many and unusual flavours as you want! Flavours are key to every design we create and we encourage every couple to come to see us and taste some cake. We believe that your flavour combinations are as important as the design itself. Erica’s favourite flavour is Coconut and Blueberry, whilst Charlie cannot resist Raspberry Fizz.
Erica has always baked and even now Charlie can remember Erica creating the most delicious, original birthday cake designs for her and her sisters. These included a pink army tank, giant ladybird and of course the now infamous “Glastonbury” cake complete with a Tetley Tea Folk band!
Following the death of Erica’s husband (and Charlie’s Dad), Erica decided to take a cake baking course and this reignited her love of cake design. It looked so much fun, that Charlie went along to the next course with her and we haven’t stopped since then!
Did You Know?
- We have built our style around our absolute love of creating bold, stylish and stunning wedding cakes finished with our signature handmade sugar flowers.
- We offer our cake design service to couples marrying in Kent, London and the South East.
- We’re award winning cake designers! Whilst juggling full time jobs with designing bespoke wedding cakes, we won the Kent Wedding Award – Cake Designer of the Year
- We can’t believe we’ve had the opportunity to work with such innovative couples who have entrusted us to design and create their bold, stylish and stunning wedding cake at some truly extraordinary venues including The Natural History Museum, Stowe House, Globe Theatre, Leeds Castle and Claridges to name a few.
- Erica was in a film…but, sob, her part ended up on the cutting room floor!
- Charlie used to live in Texas, has visited the real Southfork many times and can still use a “Y’all” when needed!
We are delighted to be featured on/ preferred suppliers to:
“Wow, we absolutely LOVED the cake and had so many compliments on it! The sugar flowers are beautiful and so lovely to have as a memento.”
– Rosina and Brett
“We wanted to tell you that we just enjoyed some wedding cake we had frozen for our anniversary. It was as divine as it was on our wedding day and brought back such lovely memories. Thank you again for such an awesome cake!”
– Tarika and Paul