Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
2015 was an amazing year for Bluebell Kitchen culminating in us winning the Kent Wedding Award – Wedding Cake Designer of the Year (fancy reading our blog all about the awards…here you go!) Here’s to an amazing 2016!
We know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
If you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, take a look at our Purely Bluebell range of wedding cakes as we might just be able to help you.
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our cakes or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- Delicious. Little works of genius. - Lauren St John
- Many thanks again, the cakes were lovely – and delicious as always! - Hachette Childrens, London
- We would like to say a very big thank you for our wedding cake - it was exactly what we wanted and complimented our wedding just perfectly. - Rebecca and David, Chilston Park
- Of course no celebration would be complete without cakes! Amazing Shirley Hughes cupcakes made by Bluebell Kitchen. - Katherine Woodfine
- You took the vision for our cake and turned it into reality. Not only that but it tasted amazing as well - we cannot wait for our anniversary cake!! - Katie and John, Bradbourne House
- Just wanted to thank you so much for the cake .. It was gorgeous and we loved it… - Tracy and Dennis, Bradbourne House
- Thank you so much for the Lizzie wedding cake…Everyone commented on how perfect the little flowers were and the detail involved and the cake itself was delicious. - Gigi and Stephen, Hadlow Manor Hotel
- Thank you SO MUCH for the incredible cakes! They’re phenomenal! Totally astounded! - Carrie Hope Fletcher
- May 22, 2016
For those of you who know us or indeed have read any of our previous posts know that we...
- April 12, 2016
Apart from buying your dress we really do think the next best part of your wedding must be your...
- November 17, 2015
What an amazing end to a very exciting 2015. On November 12th 2015, we were named 2015 Kent Wedding...