Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
We are an award winning boutique cake design studio and we know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
If you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, take a look at our Purely Bluebell range of wedding cakes as we might just be able to help you.
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our designs or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing Art Deco cake you made for us! Seeing the cake for the first time set up in the room at The Orangery was truly spectacular and took our breaths away! - Samantha and Simon, The Orangery Turkey Mill
- Just to say the cakes were ACE thank you so much…the author and audience loved them! - Hot Key Books, London
- Thanks guys – they went down a storm, thank you! - Walker Books, London
- Thanks again for doing such a marvellous job with our wedding cakes. They were amazing and I have to say the carrot cake was my absolute favourite…I will be highly recommending you to anyone wanting a cake for a special occasion…we will definitely be calling upon your services again in the future! - Natalie and Dave, Howfield Manor
- We just wanted to say a huge thank you for the beautiful wedding cake that you made for us. You were part of our NHM “dream team” and we’ll definitely be recommending you to our friends! - Amit and Neha, Natural History Museum
- Ollie and I just want to say we were absolutely blown away by this cake….we could not have asked for more and we received so many comments on how fantastic it looked; and tasted just as good, we had no leftovers!!!! Erica and Charlie, thank you so much. - Deborah and Ollie, Mount Ephraim Gardens
- Many thanks again, the cakes were lovely – and delicious as always! - Hachette Childrens, London
- The macaroons went down extremely well and we even managed to try a few ourselves; they were delicious! - Cuisine Studio, Kent
- December 16, 2016
We sat down the other day and realised what an eventful year 2016 has been in the life of...
- November 17, 2016
Being based in Kent we have the opportunity to make and deliver wedding cakes to some of the most...
- August 5, 2016
Naked cakes are as popular as ever in a world of ever changing wedding cake styles! Mention naked cakes...