Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
We are an award winning boutique cake design studio and we know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our designs or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- A heartfelt thank you from us to you. The cake was lovely…and it travelled safely! - Sal and Rita
- The cake was absolutely stunning. - Pat and Kevin
- Thank you SO much for our amazing cupcakes. Everyone was thrilled with them and they tasted delicious, not one was left at the end of the evening. The quick turnaround and Sunday delivery were much appreciated. - Simon and Schuster
- Thank you so much for our wonderful cake…you were amazing! - Rosie and Adam
- The authors absolutely loved them and kept taking photos…I’ll definitely be in touch for cakes for upcoming events. - Penguin Random House
- Thanks again for our beautiful wedding cake…we had lots of compliments from our guests saying how yummy it was! - Joe and Catherine
- Thank you so much for our utterly delicious macarons and for working so hard on getting the colours just right, they matched beautifully with our tartan theme. - Kylie and Christopher
- We wanted to say a huge thank you for our wonderful cake, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw it. It was absolutely perfect and we had so many people commenting how lovely it was. We made sure we both got a taste of every tier and it was lovely. - Ellie and Dan, The Orangery Turkey Mill
- December 8, 2017
We love this time of year as it’s all about looking back over the past few months at some...
- September 14, 2017
We’re really excited to have been invited to showcase our wedding cake designs at a brand-new event, The Luxury...
- July 31, 2017
Our base in Kent means we get some amazing opportunities to deliver wedding cakes to lots of beautiful and...