Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
We are an award winning boutique cake design studio and we know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
If you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, take a look at our Purely Bluebell range of wedding cakes as we might just be able to help you.
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our designs or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- The authors absolutely loved them and kept taking photos…I’ll definitely be in touch for cakes for upcoming events. - Penguin Random House
- Thank you so much for our wonderful cake…you were amazing! - Rosie and Adam
- A heartfelt thank you from us to you. The cake was lovely…and it travelled safely! - Sal and Rita
- The cake was absolutely stunning. - Pat and Kevin
- We wanted to say a huge thank you for our wonderful cake, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw it. It was absolutely perfect and we had so many people commenting how lovely it was. We made sure we both got a taste of every tier and it was lovely. - Ellie and Dan, The Orangery Turkey Mill
- Thank you SO much for our amazing cupcakes. Everyone was thrilled with them and they tasted delicious, not one was left at the end of the evening. The quick turnaround and Sunday delivery were much appreciated. - Simon and Schuster
- Thank you so much for our utterly delicious macarons and for working so hard on getting the colours just right, they matched beautifully with our tartan theme. - Kylie and Christopher
- Thanks again for our beautiful wedding cake…we had lots of compliments from our guests saying how yummy it was! - Joe and Catherine
- April 5, 2017
Wedding cakes have had a revolution over the last couple of years and 2017/2018 looks as though it will...
- March 13, 2017
Spring is in the air and our Tasting Weekends have really come into their own. Along with the wedding...
- December 16, 2016
We sat down the other day and realised what an eventful year 2016 has been in the life of...