Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
2015 was an amazing year for Bluebell Kitchen culminating in us winning the Kent Wedding Award – Wedding Cake Designer of the Year (fancy reading our blog all about the awards…here you go!) Here’s to an amazing 2016!
We know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
If you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, take a look at our Purely Bluebell range of wedding cakes as we might just be able to help you.
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our cakes or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- Thank you so much for our gorgeous and tasty wedding cake. You both did a wonderful job. - Nina and David, Oakwood House
- Many thanks again, the cakes were lovely – and delicious as always! - Hachette Childrens, London
- You took the vision for our cake and turned it into reality. Not only that but it tasted amazing as well - we cannot wait for our anniversary cake!! - Katie and John, Bradbourne House
- The cake was wonderful...and we received many compliments on it. It tasted wonderful too...it was almost a shame to cut it, you made it perfectly. - Daryl and Phil, Lost Village of Dode
- Thank you so much for providing such beautiful and tasty cakes for our wedding…so many people commented on how great they were and they got consumed very quickly! - Heather and Chris, Shepherd & Neame Brewery
- Just to say the cakes were ACE thank you so much…the author and audience loved them! - Hot Key Books, London
- Thanks again for doing such a marvellous job with our wedding cakes. They were amazing and I have to say the carrot cake was my absolute favourite…I will be highly recommending you to anyone wanting a cake for a special occasion…we will definitely be calling upon your services again in the future! - Natalie and Dave, Howfield Manor
- Thanks guys – they went down a storm, thank you! - Walker Books, London
- May 22, 2016
For those of you who know us or indeed have read any of our previous posts know that we...
- April 12, 2016
Apart from buying your dress we really do think the next best part of your wedding must be your...
- November 17, 2015
What an amazing end to a very exciting 2015. On November 12th 2015, we were named 2015 Kent Wedding...