Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
We are an award winning boutique cake design studio and we know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
If you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, take a look at our Purely Bluebell range of wedding cakes as we might just be able to help you.
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our designs or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing Art Deco cake you made for us! Seeing the cake for the first time set up in the room at The Orangery was truly spectacular and took our breaths away! - Samantha and Simon, The Orangery Turkey Mill
- Thanks guys – they went down a storm, thank you! - Walker Books, London
- The macaroons went down extremely well and we even managed to try a few ourselves; they were delicious! - Cuisine Studio, Kent
- You took the vision for our cake and turned it into reality. Not only that but it tasted amazing as well - we cannot wait for our anniversary cake!! - Katie and John, Bradbourne House
- The cake was wonderful...and we received many compliments on it. It tasted wonderful too...it was almost a shame to cut it, you made it perfectly. - Daryl and Phil, Lost Village of Dode
- Thank you SO MUCH for the incredible cakes! They’re phenomenal! Totally astounded! - Carrie Hope Fletcher
- Delicious. Little works of genius. - Lauren St John
- Thank you so much for the Lizzie wedding cake…Everyone commented on how perfect the little flowers were and the detail involved and the cake itself was delicious. - Gigi and Stephen, Hadlow Manor Hotel
- December 16, 2016
We sat down the other day and realised what an eventful year 2016 has been in the life of...
- November 17, 2016
Being based in Kent we have the opportunity to make and deliver wedding cakes to some of the most...
- August 5, 2016
Naked cakes are as popular as ever in a world of ever changing wedding cake styles! Mention naked cakes...