Welcome to Bluebell Kitchen – Wedding Cakes, Celebration Cakes
Erica and Charlie would like to welcome you to the world of Bluebell Kitchen where all our cakes are baked with love.
2015 was an amazing year for Bluebell Kitchen culminating in us winning the Kent Wedding Award – Wedding Cake Designer of the Year (fancy reading our blog all about the awards…here you go!) Here’s to an amazing 2016!
We know that you will enjoy eating our cakes as much as we love baking them. There is no one-cake-fits-all policy at Bluebell Kitchen; all our cakes are designed to your individual specification. We want our cakes to match your personality. We specialise in making quirky but sophisticated wedding and celebration cakes that will be perfect for your special occasion. They are delicious, a talking point or just simply marvellous!
If you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, take a look at our Purely Bluebell range of wedding cakes as we might just be able to help you.
We are delighted to have worked with some of the South East’s most prestigious wedding venues in the last year alone including The Natural History Museum, The Globe Theatre, Gray’s Inn and The Old Kent Barn to name a few.
If you are interested in ordering one of our cakes or booking a consultation, please get in touch with us.
“Cakes baked with love”
- A huge thank you from Daniel and I for our gorgeous Wedding Cake and macaroon favours. Thank you for your fantastic and friendly service, it has been a pleasure to work with you and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend you. - Caroline and Daniel, Bradbourne House
- The macaroons went down extremely well and we even managed to try a few ourselves; they were delicious! - Cuisine Studio, Kent
- Thanks guys – they went down a storm, thank you! - Walker Books, London
- The cake was wonderful...and we received many compliments on it. It tasted wonderful too...it was almost a shame to cut it, you made it perfectly. - Daryl and Phil, Lost Village of Dode
- …thank you once again for making our beautiful wedding cake. So many of our family and friends have said how wonderful the cake looked and tasted… - Niki and Sam
- You took the vision for our cake and turned it into reality. Not only that but it tasted amazing as well - we cannot wait for our anniversary cake!! - Katie and John, Bradbourne House
- Thank you SO MUCH for the incredible cakes! They’re phenomenal! Totally astounded! - Carrie Hope Fletcher
- Just wanted to thank you so much for the cake .. It was gorgeous and we loved it… - Tracy and Dennis, Bradbourne House
- August 5, 2016
Naked cakes are as popular as ever in a world of ever changing wedding cake styles! Mention naked cakes...
- May 22, 2016
For those of you who know us or indeed have read any of our previous posts know that we...
- April 12, 2016
Apart from buying your dress we really do think the next best part of your wedding must be your...